Thursday, January 13, 2011

Happy New Year!!!

We are back from the holidays! Our holidays were awesome! Some of us went to other places in the world and some of us stayed home and opened our presents. Some of us had relatives and other company come and visit us!

On our first day back we made some fireworks art with glue and glitter. Mrs. Malkoske is making an Animoto of our work! Our Comic Life comics are
almost finished and they will be posted soon too!



-Room 2

2 comments:

  1. What a great art idea! I LOVE fireworks and I LOVE glitter! Great job :)
    Mrs. Dent Scarcello

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to celebrate the New Year! They look just like the bright colours we see in the sky - AMAZING WORK!! I can only imagine how much fun everyone had sprinkling the sparkles all over!!

    Love, Mrs. Oddy

    ReplyDelete