We are the Grade 1 & 2 class at Dr. F.W.L. Hamilton School in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Follow our blog to see what we are up to both in and out of our classroom. Leave us a post to let us know what you think!
We went slliding on a frisbee at recess. It wos the fastist ever. It is awesome! Even ar techr tried it.
We did it in the front. Mabe you can tri it at home if you have a mineu frisbee. by Lindsay and Ashley
Hi Mrs. M and Doc Hamiltonians, School sure seems to be more fun then way back when I was going, but it still is the best place to find great friends. I think it is because you learn so much together. What the heck is frisbee toboggan? Has it got something to do with tossing a tobaggan around? Hope someone can tell me soon. I would like to try it but if it involves a tobaggon toos, I am going to need a much smaller tobogan. G'pa Russ
It was so much fun frisbee tobogganing with you! Thank you for including me. I think Mrs. Caldwell might want to try too...
ReplyDelete-Mrs. Malkoske
Wow - that does sound like fun.
ReplyDeleteCathy Gravelines
Hi Mrs. M and Doc Hamiltonians,
ReplyDeleteSchool sure seems to be more fun then way back when I was going, but it still is the best place to find great friends. I think it is because you learn so much together.
What the heck is frisbee toboggan? Has it got something to do with tossing a tobaggan around?
Hope someone can tell me soon. I would like to try it but if it involves a tobaggon toos, I am going to need a much smaller tobogan.
G'pa Russ