Monday, September 27, 2010

The Weekend #3

Hello Room 2 children and families! This weekend was an exciting one for me. On Friday I was away from school at a SMART board workshop where I met some new people and learned some new tricks for the SMART board. I can't wait to show you! On Friday night, Cory (my husband) and I went to my cousin Bonnie's wedding. On Saturday morning (at 5 a.m. to be exact), I flew to Toronto with my friend Leslie and her mom to go shoe shopping. Leslie is getting married in December and wanted a very special pair of shoes to wear to her wedding. I also bought a very special pair of shoes to wear to her wedding. I will post a picture later. We spent the day shopping and at the wedding show in Toronto. In the evening we met up with some friends that live in Toronto and had sushi for supper. On Sunday morning (at 6 a.m.) we flew back to Winnipeg. It was a quick trip! I hope you had a great day with Mrs. Fast and a wonderful weekend with your families!
-Mrs. Malkoske

No comments:

Post a Comment