Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Second Day of School

In the afternoon we read a book called "Ish". There was a boy and he drew lots of pictures. We painted a sunflower. This morning when we came in we saw real sunflowers on our tables. We had choir this morning, and gym this afternoon. We had recess too and two snacks and a lunch.We had a very, very good day!
-Jessica, Peyton C., Kaelan, Dylan, Ashley, Lindsay, Dante, Taylor, and Tristan



Here are some of our sunflower pictures:

4 comments:

  1. We LOVE checking your blog and seeing your updates! You all are doing such a great job of sharing all the fun you have. Great teamwork and we can't wait for the next posting! The Oddy Family

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very excited about reading the children's blog. I don't always get to hear what Taylor has learned during the day so I will be an avid follower. Until next time! Nannette Miles

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are very excited to see what Jadyn will be learning this year. Excellent idea and we can't wait to see what's posted next!
    Boychuk Family

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our family is looking forward to reading this blog and hearing about what is going on in the classroom. I think this is a great idea!

    Cathy Gravelines

    ReplyDelete