We are the Grade 1 & 2 class at Dr. F.W.L. Hamilton School in Winnipeg, Manitoba. Follow our blog to see what we are up to both in and out of our classroom. Leave us a post to let us know what you think!
Hi Grade 1 and 2, I love your animoto! I haven't seen this summer theme before, it is really fun. We had a great time at Dance in the Park too. It was my first time going (but not my student's first time) and I thought it was fantastic! It was also really neat to see you there. Maybe we can meet again before the school year ends, perhaps a picnic?? -Mrs. Dent Scarcello :)
Hi Grade 1 and 2,
ReplyDeleteI love your animoto! I haven't seen this summer theme before, it is really fun. We had a great time at Dance in the Park too. It was my first time going (but not my student's first time) and I thought it was fantastic! It was also really neat to see you there. Maybe we can meet again before the school year ends, perhaps a picnic??
-Mrs. Dent Scarcello :)
I Think that the folk dance was Great too! (other than mrs. Dent Scarcello spying on me by taking photos.)
ReplyDeleteNoah in mrs. Dent Scarcelolo's class