Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Another year, another adventure!

Hello and welcome! This is my first post of the 2010-2011 school year... and it's only July! For the summer, I will post some information about who I am and where I come from, the move from Sherwood School to Dr. Hamilton... and anything else that I think might be of interest to you! I hope you'll follow along... or at least bear with me! :)
Today was moving day for me. I packed up my classroom at Sherwood during the final week of June and today Ms. Fenning (soon to be Mrs. Kosolowski) and I moved all of our things to Dr. Hamilton. We have a lot of stuff! Two truckloads and two carloads to be exact (plus all of the stuff we both have in our basements for the summer). Here are some pictures of our move:

Goodbye Sherwood... and hello Dr. Hamilton!

No comments:

Post a Comment